Morris County and Essex County, New Jersey Family Law and Divorce Lawyer Marc P. Feldman
Whether you are considering a divorce, or are currently involved in a divorce proceeding, it is extremely important to have a lawyer who can provide the representation and protection that you need. Issues such as child support and child custody can prove very complicated, and often require a level of knowledge and skill that only an experienced family law attorney can provide.
The divorce process is never easy. At the Family Law Office of Marc P. Feldman, I understand that you are going through an emotional and often confusing time. The decisions that you will be required to make can have a long-lasting effect on your future, as well as the future of your children. My goal is to provide you with the advice you need to make those decisions with confidence.
I represent clients in the following family law issues:
- Divorce: Guiding you through the divorce process with efficiency and skill.
- Property division: Working to ensure your property is distributed in a fair and equitable manner.
- Child support and alimony: Helping you attain the financial security you and your child need to begin your new life.
- Child custody: Developing a plan that will allow you to preserve your relationship with your child, while protecting your child’s best interests.
- Prenuptial agreements: Protecting your rights and interests prior to or following a marriage.
At the Family Law Office of Marc P. Feldman, I will take the time to listen to your situation with compassion and professionalism. When you come in for your consultation, I will discuss the issues you are facing, and then I will work to develop strategies that will effectively meet your goals.
To schedule your personal consultation with Family Law Attorney Marc P. Feldman, call my office at 973-267-7555 or contact me online.
For More Information Regarding Family Law, please review this website further or link to my Website Devoted to Family Law.
The Law Office of Marc P. Feldman serves clients in Essex County and in Boonton, Chatham, Chester, Denville, Dover, East Hanover, Florham Park, Hanover, Kinnelon, Lincoln Park, Mendham, Morristown, Morris Township, Morris Plains, Mount Olive, Rockaway, Roxbury, Parsippany and all of Morris County and Northern New Jersey. Call 973-267-7555.